Re: A3 VR6 Parts for Sale=Spring Cleaning

Hey those injectors aren't new, are they?

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris collier" <collier@iglou.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: A3 VR6 Parts for Sale=Spring Cleaning

John,

I don't have my Bentley's Manual in front of me, but I know that I took this
out of my 96 Golf VR6; and it was mounted in the passenger's rear panel; it
comes enclosed in a black styrofoam case; I think that it is for the vacuum
system???

I will have to check my Bentley's for sure.

chris collier
collier@iglou.com