90 Jetta GLI 16v questions

This car is still stock.  Reccaros, BBS wheels, etc.  It's beginning to show
it's age, a little so I was thinking of spicing it up with a new paint job,
carpet and maybe a few performance mods and wheels.

I was looking for some non shiny wheels but can not seem to find any.  You
know the chrome plated wheels that are so popular?  Well, I was looking for
some aluminium wheels that are polished but don't reflect my face.  Any
suggestions?

As it is, the car is very fast and it pulls hard in all gears.  I can push
it to above 130, but I do not do that too often.  Would a "q" chip from
autotech make a huge difference in this car?  Is the installation very hard
for a sometimes mechanic?

Engine vibration in the first few gears is driving me crazy.  Would some new
motor mounts correct this?  Are there special motor mounts that work better
at halting vibration than others?

I think that's it.   Well, the head is slightly warped.  I keep putting
gaskets on it and they stay sealed for a month or so and then I get the same
slow leak.  166,000 miles so far.  I hope it lasts another 100,000.  It's
been a great ride.