-----Original Message-----
From: Simpson, Chuck [mailto:chuck.simpson@zeltech.com]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:28 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'; GTI List (E-mail); VWGTIVR6@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Trevin Chow; Hugh Whelchel; Ryan Waddington; Greenaway Gordon; Noah
Lehmann-Haupt; Jason Richardson; April Smith; Craig Taylor; Georgio
Alexiou; Alex Asadoorian; Horacio C. Caneja; Andrew Clayton; Michael
Faulhaber
Subject: RE: Participants of AmpedG60's Coilover GB: H&R/Koni/Weitec on
VWVortex

David,

Even though I didn't participate in the GroupBuy, I'm really good friends
with Hassan and Nicole.  I'm glad to hear you guys wish to recognize him for
his passion of watercooled volkswagens and his desire to help out his fellow
VW enthusiast.  Setting up these GroupBuys can be a nightmare and I've seen
him tackle this GroupBuy from day one with no sweat (well, maybe a little).
:)

Anyways... I'd be more than happy to pitch in with money or other help that
you may need to get this gift to him.

-Chuck Simpson
'97 GTI VR6