Re: sign me off too please

On 6/5/02 10:29 PM, "Case" <marion_casey@hotmail.com> wrote:

> it's been enlightening...........well, not really.  No one answered any of
> my questions......I bet you all have large tail pipes and neon
> underments....eurotrash racers....

Hmmm...checking back to late Feb. I don't see any questions from you.
And given the 'tude, I doubt you could have asked one nicely.

I'm sure that someone will help you off the list, but personally I think
that if you're such a smart guy, then unsubscribe yourself and take your
calvin-peeing-on-a-ford-sticker ass out of here.

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/