Re: Need a VW car game..who has it?

If they're trying to infect someone with a virus, using an ancient
promo game as the carrier is a REALLY inefficient way to do it.

It looks like a legit VW club site - maybe even the VW sponsored
one.  Who says there aren't VW nuts in Russia?

It runs fine.  Interesting game, but god that music is aweful.

Stefan