From: dbarrera [mailto:dbarrera@temple.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 12:29 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Brakes

The power brakes on my 98 Jetta keep malfunctioning. The car can stop but I
have to push the pedal hard get it to do that. I just had a new booster
installed and have taken to the mechanic once after the installation. They
tightened the hoses from the engine to the booster, but the brakes have gone

bad again ( it has been two weeks)...any ideas as to what the problem could
be?...Dennis