Broken window regulator

I've had my second window regulator failure, and after spending over $300 to fix
the first one, I'm determined to do this one myself.  This is on the rear
passenger door.

I've pulled the door panel and the vapor barrier (with door clips intact!) and at
this point I'm kind of stuck.  How exactly do I get the old regulator out?
There's not a lot of room for me to see inside the door so I'm not sure what needs
to be done now.  If anyone has experience doing this and can offer any advice I'd
really appreciate it.

thanks
jeff

P.S.  I searched the archives and found lots of posts about this problem but not
any on how to fix it in detail.  Let me know if I missed one.