Coil-pack Repair

Hi all,
I just want to publicly thank Marc Gallagher for his coil-pack repair
guide.  I was very nervous since I do not work on my car but the
instructions were perfect.  I had no problems (except getting the right
hex wrench) and was up and running the next day (drying time).  The
whole removal and installation process took all of 10 Min.  Why I even
contemplated getting a new coil-pack is beyond me.
This list is the best.  I have saved time and money with the expertise
found here.
Again thanks Marc and all of you who give there help and advise.

Dan
With a smooth running 97 GLX