From: Rob Meikle [mailto:rtmeikle@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:51 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Known bugs in our VR6's with extended mileage

Marc, I remember when you first posted your coil pack
fix on this list a couple years ago.  Yesterday, I was
in Barnes and Noble and skimming through the pages of
"European Automobile" magazine and there was an
article about your repair and crediting you for coming
up with it!

You're famous bro!

ROB
http://health.yahoo.com