From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of jeff
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:25 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Known bugs in our VR6's with extended mileage

I'm at 60k on my 98 GLX and so far all my side moldings have come off, my
rear
bumper is hanging down on the driver's side (broken bracket I think, with no
apparent cause (i.e. I didn't hit anything and nothing hit me)).  The clip
that
held the rear window to the motor broke, costing me $300 to fix (I tried to
do it
myself but had to take it in).  The front driver's side window comes down
automatically when I close it (I have to inch the window up incrementally
until
it's closed).  I've had a squeaky belt pulley almost from day one (but the
dealer
mechanics could never hear it while it was under warranty).

P.S.  On a positive note, no coil pack problems.