From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Simpson, Chuck
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:14 PM
To: 'John A. Kilpatrick '; 'jettaglx@igtc.com '
Subject: RE: Sparkies

Please just do these yourself.  You should have the sparkplug wire tool
stuck on your hood rod and a simple sparkplug socket w/ extension will do
the trick.  It will take you 5 minutes to do the job.

Just stick with the OEM NGK BKR5EKU plugs (do not get these from the
dealership).  Don't even waste your money on the platinums, since you can
replace these every 30k or so.

Napa sells these for dirt cheap ~$4.xx

-Chuck