Re: Sparkies

> I went to my dealer today for a major service...they've got this new menu,
> ant the major service at 90,000 is $600!

I just had the 90K done on my Corrado (also a VR6) and they quoted me $500.
I told them to leave all ignition stuff, and air filter, and they dropped
the price to $400.

Don't know if this helps at all, but I thought I'd throw it in.

Cam.
--
    Cameron Silver:                  **    Be there, be there,   *  ,_~o
           cameron@buzzneon.com      ** I'm there and I like it! * /  //\