Re: PICS-Smoked MKIV light install

Hi Mike,

I got the lights from Ken at Importvisions.com, they are the Hella MKIV look
for MKIII lights (smoked); I chose to get mine without adapters, and without
mounting adapters. I made the mounting myself, and the did the wiring.  There
are several sites online that help. Here is one that was extremely helpful:
 http://www.pocketrocket.on.ca/headlight.htm

Right now, the Jetta hood is still on the car, but I have a Golf hood at the
body shop being painted; once it is finished, I will install the Golf hood
with a Zender Golf grille.

Yes, the front is the Zender Softline bumper; like I said, the grille is to go
on very soon; I also have a set of the Zender Softline side skirts which have
been painted, but not installed. The only thing that I have to figure out is
the rear bumper.

If I can be of anymore help, please let me know.

Sincerely,

chris collier
collier@iglou.com