From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Sean M. Brereton
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:29 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re:Brakes and Intake

As far as the brakes go, it sounds to me like you have either a defective
rotor out of the box, or you did not get one of the front ones seated
correctly. I would consider opening the front up again and looking at it
again. If it does it while you are not breaking I wonder if a wheel bearing
could be on its way out.

As for the intake, the Eurosport has a great heatsheild, it is what I run.
I do not thik the ITG foam filter is good for a daily driver though. I had
a Neuspedd P Flow with the K&N cone filter, and added the Eurosport
heatsheild to it. If I were to do it again, I would buy the Eurosport, plus
a K&N and then sell the ITG filter on the VW Vortex classifieds...some
people like them...

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---