I just installed my MKIV smoked lights!!

Thanks to Peter Jolles, and the Pocket Rocket website, I have now
successfully installed my MKIV smoked lights on my Jetta.

I am now waiting for the body shop to finish my Golf hood painting, and
Zender Golf grille.

The installation went very well, tedious, but very straight forward.

I actually installed two sets this afternoon: one set on my Jetta,
another set on my friends Z-Eng SC Golf.

If anyone wants to see pics let me know.

If anyone wants to host some pics let me know.

chris
collier@iglou.com