OT: Going back to Cali.....

Sorry for the off topic, but if someone could please e-mail me off the list
on this. I'm going back to visit some old friends in California next month,
and I'm heading to Santa Cruz. I know someone on this list lives there
still. I was wondering if The Crow's Nest was still open, it's on the Santa
Cruz Harbor on the south side of the Boardwalk if I remember right. I
haven't been back since I moved away in 1995. Thanks for your help, and
again, sorry for the off topic.
(VR6 content) The Jetta will be sitting at home waiting for me to get back.
;)

Chadwick
95 Vento VR6
"I'm lost in the Vortex and ain't comin' back"- Insolence