Re: [gti-vr6] Car Makers giving back, or not?

In a message dated 10/29/01 9:25:30 AM Central Standard Time,
collier@iglou.com writes:

> Volkswagen - The employees and management created a foundation,funded
> initially with $2 million, to assist the children and victims with
> humanitarian help including medical and psychological assistance,
> rehabilitation, and scholarships.

  VW also donated 25 Eurovans to the city of New York for help in the relief
effort, transportation of workers, firefighters and police.
  VW also gave three Eurovans to MTV for use for filming of "the Real World"
in Chicago.  I'm glad to know that NYC got more vans than MTV did.

Myles