Parts for Sale.......FREE Delivery :)

I am going to be in Minneapolis this weekend...................anybody
interested in some VR6 parts for sale? I can offer free shipping? (of
course that is if you are in my drive path from Louisville, Ky. to
Minneapolis, MN)

VR6 short block                                           $500/offer
VR6 head                                                     $400/offer
97 GLX 7 spoke wheels with tires                 $400/offer
Golf Doors: driver's side/passenger             $150 each/offer
Golf Rear Hatch                                           $100/offer
Raceware head bolt kit for VR6                     open to offer
.093" LC Annealed Copper Head spacer          open to offer
Secondary air pump module                            open to offer
OEM VW fog lights                                        open to offer

prices negotiable

chris collier
collier@iglou.com