Re: A couple of questions...(Kinda' LONG)

Rob, if you don't get an answer before tomorrow I'll attempt to remember to look it up in the
Bentley tonight.

Also, if you feel like fixing your strut problems yourself, like I did, lemme know; I just upgraded
my system to Bilstein Sports and H&R Sport Springs after the disaster that Midas left under my wheel
wells. I have a few pointers if you're interested (would've saved me some 2 hours...) and it's not
that hard. Maybe 4 hours for your first time. Just need an impact wrench and a spring compressor.

# Nathan