Good by Black Cloud

Well today was it, the Jetta is finally sold.  Hopefully it will get a new
name with the new owner. Sad day for me, I would have liked to keep it but
3 1/2 cars is just too many.  I'm gonna miss the VR6 with cone filter
sound, there's nothing quite like it.  Car has 144k on it, sold to what I
hope is a good home.  Even with all the trouble I had in the first year (26
trips to the dealer) it never left me stranded.  Some say I abused the car
with Autocross  and track days, it never gave me trouble around those, it
was always little stuff.  Engine is still as strong as ever.  It did get
very jealous in July when the S4 came home, but I was good, gave it what it
wanted, to the tune of $1000.   When I tried to trade it in, at least they
were honest, told me that I could do much better with a private sale due to
all the mods on the car.

I guess it is time to move on.  Thanks to all on these lists for your help
and patience with the strange things that have gone wrong with my car.

Anyone know of a good S4 list out there?
  -allison
2001 S4 Avant BLUE!!