Stereo For Sale

I've recently had a small engine malfunction. The oil pump went out while I
was on a road trip and caused the crankshaft to recieve no lubrication and
fill the block with small metal fillings. So I'm forced to buy a new car and
sell the stereo componets that I have.

2 sets of JL Audio 6.5' oversided coaxials  -100 per set
1 set of Alpine S10 10" sub woofers in box - 200
1 set of mixed 10" subs in a bandpass box one 10 is a jensen the other is a
kicker -any
1 Alpine T-707 amplifier - 200
2 Lightning Audio 150.2 amplifiers - 70 each

If you have any questions I still have the box for the JL's and the lighting
audio amps with all instalation needs and directions. Prices are negotiable
per to shipping.

Thankyou
Gavin