From: <BullShin00@aol.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 3:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: [vr6] Same problems....

I've had two window regulators fail ($300 a pop), a third one stuck in the up
position, CE light always on and off (coilpack? the car bucks when lightly
accelerating in 1st and 2nd), door locking problems, ABS light on for 8K
miles, Don Olson stripping wheel lock and key.  Other than that I love it

I have started to notice recently that some times my car won't engage into
1st.  I'll either have to push the clutch in several times or shift to second
and then it put it into first  ANY THOUGHTS?

Brian '97 GLX