From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Sean M. Brereton
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:01 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Euro Lights...

You do not neccesarily have to cut the rad support, it really depends on
the lights you are trying to fit. My Hella dual rounds fit without cutting,
but I have installed Mk4 look lotes with people and you definately have to
cut. Either way, we are not talking major surgery, just a small cut with a
Dremel. It is also much easier when you get the lights from Potterman with
the homemade adapter kit, or can lok at someone elses and make your own of
sheet metal. There is a good how to that used to be on the PocketRocket
site, I will look for the link...

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---