From: "Frank M." <nyroadbiker@hotmail.com>
To: "GLX Mail List" <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 2:16 PM
Subject: what's a good Mp3 CD changer?

I haven't replaced the fog lights yet (and) here I am already thinking about
my second project.  so what's a good MP3/CD radio changer combo?  I converted
my cd collection to mp3s on a massive harddrive and on my recent road trip I
had to bring along of my cds in binders (i couldn't go without the tunes).
What I would like to do, is carry (at most) 10 MP3 cds, that would have most
of my music.  I am looking for a head that will read the id tags (artist name,
song title, etc.).  any recommendations?

Frank
98 GLX