Wow?

You got some stuff in that car! I am really am only interested in the zx450
but since it is used I was wondering if that is what you paid or wanted for
it? I can get em off Ebay for under 300 and the store down the street has
one for 400. So I just figured this is what you paid for it all....right? I
will offer 250 for the zx450 as I got my zx350 for 200. I am negotiable and
need this to complete my car but am looking for the best price. Please email
me at ryans_bigbuds@hotmail.com. The funny thing is I am pimping my Jetta
also! Peace