From: "MPower" <jetta.coupe@verizon.net>
To: <vr6@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: [vr6] Lugs instead of bolts?

Any place that sells wheels, such as  Discount Tire, America's Tire, etc,
whatever place sells GOOD rims can do a stud kit on your car.  I'm not sure
where you're located but out here my boyfriend got TSWs from Les Schwab
Tires and they did the stud kit (last year) and he also went to Discount
Tire recently to get a new set of rims and they can do the same setup.

- Molly -
'85 2-Door Jetta, 2.0L 16v
'89 Helios Blue Jetta GLi (his)
'93 Corrado SLC (shared)