From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of John Corbishley
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 4:05 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Bearing Hell

Actually George, I got turned around.  Mine is the right side.  The left has
been fine from day 1.

I had a go at VW the first time, and they just blew me off, but I'm
wondering how many more of us there are out there with the same problem.
The hub failure really gets to me.

Does anyone know where these bearings are made, or if there is a better
alternative in the aftermarket?

John C.