chronic A/C problems, anyone?

I have a 97 GLX w/ 60k on it.  In the past year and a half, I've had
it in to the dealer 8 times for A/C repair.  First to fill the freon,
then to replace several o-rings, then a hose, then the expansion
valve, then next to last the condenser, and finally a leaky high
pressure switch.  While the condenser appeared to fix the problem for
a year, the leaky high pressure switch is the latest problem only
noticed since it's become warm.  I'm wondering if there's others out
there who have had similiar problems with their A/C systems.  Also I
was wondering if anyone knows of any TSB's with the A/C systems.

Thanks for your replys.

Tim
97 GLX Black