RE: Tune-up time

I've tried a lot of different plugs, and, at least on my car, I took the
Pepsi challenge and could not tell the difference. Stick with the stock NGK
ones or go with the Bosch FR8-somethings. If you wanna throw money away and
be really exotic go for the Beru's.

You can get the metal boot puller from Potterman or Velocity. It wasn't
cheap ($40 or $50 IIRC), but still worth it.

Also change your serpentine (accessory) belt (~$65 Potterman), and check all
fluids.

Kevin