Re:Suspension advice...

I have seen a lot of cars with the H&R Cup Kit, and am quite impressed with
the ride height. I have not driven one yet though.  If you are looking for
a mild drop, this is not for you. The H&R sport springs are a good mild
choice, as is the Shine Racing suspension, which is only a 1/2" drop. Coil
overs are great since you can fine tune your height and on the better ones,
you damper stiffness as well, but they are not necessary for everyone. And
of course, they are not cheap. As to the Skunk Works ones, you get what you
pay for, so the cheap price should be a warning. Either way, I'd recommend
the Koni adjustable dampers over the Bilstein, as the Bilstein are very
harsh. The Koni can be set for the same firmness, but if you decide a stiff
suspension sounds good but isn't what you want for your daily commute, they
can be set softer. Just some thoughts for you....

Sean