Re: Should I buy... STOP THE MADNESS

Gosh. I'm sorry I ever asked about a track car!!!!!!! Maybe I'll just get an
E30 M3. Know anybody selling one?

How about everybody just enjoy the car you have, stop bashing Bill, stop
bashing Dave, stop taking sides, just answer questions and offer opinions.
If each of you wants to sit back in your chair at the office and laugh at
another's opinion, great. But it's silly to think that you will change
another's opinion, especially with the tones you are taking. I love all you
folks, but you need to appreciate that your communications skills need some
work. I'm glad none of you are going over to China to negotiate the return
of the plane!!!

Dave (The other Dave. No, the other other Dave)