From: Rob Meikle
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: 3/31/01 8:37 PM
Subject: Brake Rotors

I think I'm going to buy some new brake rotors.  I am
going to use Mintex pads.  Any suggestions for rotors?
 Should I get drilled/slotted? Where can I get them?
Any particular brand?  I want ones that won't warp and
that aren't too expensive.  I don't race or anything
like that, but I drive kinda' hard sometimes.

TIA,

ROB
'97 GLX