Re: speaking of speeding

Dude, you don't have Hella dual rounds?! :-P

Speaking of Blue Igniters, has anyone noticed any difference with this theory versus normal wires?

----- Original Message -----
From: "stuart" <vr6stu@duesouth.net>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: speaking of speeding

Before I put in a chip, I had mine to 131.  Then I had to replace the
transmission and decided to go with a 5-sp. out of a Corrado VR6.  It has a
lower ring and pinion and the fastest i have had it so far is about 141.
vr6stu
1996 Jetta GLX, sequoia green, Corrado 5-sp tranny(3.65 r & p), lightened
and balanced flywheel, EIP stage one clutch, ported and polished head, BLue
Igniter plug wires, Bosch platinum +4 plugs, K&N drop-in, modified airbox,
Techtonics Tuning cat-back exhaust w/ Borla muffler,very "high-flow"
catalytic converter :), chipped,  RPI Equipped shock and spring package,
17x8 Rondell Design 58 from Europe,  215/40/17 Nitto 455's, smoked side
markers, 5% tint, debadged except for VR6, MOMO steering wheel and shift
knob/boot, euro headlight switch,  Kenwood head unit, Kicker competition 10"
in bandpass box, MTX amp
15.1 at 91.9 before the exhaust system