speaking of speeding

Last night on my way home from basketball, some guy in a Saturn (yes, a
Saturn) tried to race me. Basically what happened was I passed him goin
about 70-75 on 6th Ave. here in Denver, Colorado. He caught up to me and
paced me. He started to speed up like he wanted to race...... so to make a
long story short... I kicked his silly ass. I took off in 3rd, hit the top
of that and went to 4th, and I didn't stop. Even though his lights were WAY
back in my rearview mirror, I decided to hit my speed limiter...... which I
did. The fastest I've gone in this car was 125 and I didn't hit the
limiter.... is the limiter at 130?? My speedometer doesn't work so I
couldn't tell how fast I was going. Anyway, no, there was no traffic, just
me and the lil' Saturn that couldn't, and I was by myself in the car.

Chadwick
95 Vento VR6