NY Update....

Well, Dub & Grub One was a huge success. We had 56 cars, mostly VW's, but a few Audis showed as well. I would say there were a little over 100 people. The weather looked iffy, but it held of so we are happy. The informal show went very well, I won the lowest car award! We ended up with lots of extra food, so everyone had way more than enough to eat, and it was ll free so the evnt really had a nice atmosphere to it. An interesting note, there were 10 Corrado's there...it was quite a site. There are a few links below to some pics taken by various people at the event. After all the planning, I was happy it all came together. We have announced the date of Full Moon/Full Throttle 10, our monthly LI/NYC cruise for July 13. I have included a link to more info as well for anyone that is interested...

Sean

FMFT 10...
http://pub4.ezboard.com/fnycveedubbersfrm4

Dub & Grub Pics...