thanks to all and G'bye for now

I wanted to send out a thank you out to all of you on these VW lists I have been a part of.
For the past 4 yeas i have been the proud owner of a '97 Jetta GT and it has been a great car, but the time has come to move on.
So for now i will not have a VW, but in the future i will be restoring one.
Your help and sharing of ideas has been very valuable.
Thanks again and take care...
Chris and his '97 Jetta GT (for one more day) signing off!
Chris tofer@blarg.net
       -OR-
Linda lindalou@blarg.net