Re: New VR6

Does anyone going to Treffen 2001???

Once again, another year is upon us and with that
brings another Treffen. This year as a focus for the
show we are going to highlight the cars that started
it all, the MKI Golf, Jetta, Caddy, Cabby and
Scirocco. There will be special prizes for various
categories including highest mileage, least likely to
make it home, most original, etc. All MKI's that enter
the show will be eligible for special awards and door
prizes.

We have made hotel reservations available for those of
you coming from out of town, I know this was a problem
for some last year. The hotel is the Courtyard by
Marriot - O'Hare, which is located about 4 miles south
down Des Plaines River Road from the show grounds at
Oakton Community College. Rates are $80 per night and
must be reserved three weeks prior to the show,
special thanks to the folks at the Marriot for a
generous discount to the show attendees.

We also have an event the day after Treffen scheduled
special thanks to out friends from FAHRFRUMLuZIN. They
will be hosting a VW / Audi drag race day at Great
Lakes Dragway on Sunday, August 5th from 9am to 5pm.
At the enterance gates, participants will need to say
they are with FAHRFRUMLuZIN VW Club and will receive
$5 off race fees. Also, we will have one staging lane
reserved just for VWs/Audis attending this event. This
a guaranteed to be a great time so hopefully we see a
lot of people make it out for this.

Click here for a downloadable registration form in
format.

Stay tuned for more details!