Re: [gti-vr6] Raced a WRX tonight

Haven't driven one, just raced against them in auto-x.
 They launch great and handle quite well out of the
box.  Still have a good amount of body roll, but
apparently there are several swaybars out there you
can use to combat that.

The interior quality is about between the old A2 and
the A3.  Nowhere near as nice as the A4 VW's, however
the seats are incredibly supportive sports seats.
Nice 6 disc in dash cd changer too.

My buddy routinely gets 1.8 60 foot times in the 1/4
mile with his.  They just catapult off the line.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports