High Pitch Whine

I have had this problem for quite a while, but recently it has really been getting on my nerves. Every morning, when I start up my car, I hear this high pitch whine coming from the front right side of the car. It goes on for about 2 minutes and then stops. But it only happens when the car has been sitting for a while. Mainly in the morning and after I get out of work in the afternoon. I recently replaced the serpentine belt, so I know it isn't that.
    Another thing I noticed was that it happens when the car idles a bit high at start-up (the reason it idles high is because I have a Garrett Chip, and I believe it is programmed to idle a bit high so that the car doesn't stall at start-up) I have the extended warranty so I hope it's something that is covered. The problem is that every time I go to the dealer, the car doesn't make the noise (typical!). Has anyone had a similar problem? Does anyone have a solution? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Norberto
97 GLX - Black

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com