From: Patrick Pak [mailto:d_stick2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 3:15 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Water in the Coil Pack of an 95 A3 VR6. How do I fix?

Speaking of coilpacks...I took my car to the dealer because my engine
light came on and they told me that the coil pack was cracked and they
had to replace it. The thing is, its gonna cost about $600!! Is this
price BS or does it really cost this much to replace it? Has this
happened to anyone else? It seems like anything that has to do with the
engine, the average cost of repairing it for me is $500. This is
ridiculous. Anybody know of places where I can take my car to get fixed
in the Balt/DC area? TIA

-Patrick

  _____