Water in the Coil Pack of an 95 A3 VR6. How do I fix?

I apologize for asking this question again, but I know this problem has
been discussed before and I even remember some one posting a $2.00 water
proofing fix that seemed to easy.  What were the details of the fix and
does it really work.  Any information on this subject manner would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

By the way, the 95 GLX does rear power window does have a casted
bracket.   If you hear that popping noise, be prepared to shell out the
cash.  I will never play with the powered windows again in the winter.

Best Regards,

Christiaan Filoon
Ecom Group
  Search and Reference Media