Any help will be appreciated?

My interior dash lights briefly turn on and then turn off on my 92 GTI The fuses seem OK and just changed the switch and still does not work. Anyone know what this could be caused from?
----- Original Message -----
From: David Kim
To: Paul Ting
Cc: ClubVR6@egroups.com ; H2O@egroups.com ; jettaglx@igtc.com ; VR6@egroups.com ; VWGTIVR6@egroups.com ; VW-VR6@egroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:09 PM
Subject: [H2O] Re: [VW-VR6] QUICK FIRE SALE

Paul,

Don't do me any favors by posting it again as it seems to upset you so much. Why the hell would the list need to see you post it??????  Stop being a prick, all you had to do was ask me privately to tone down on the postings.

David

Paul Ting wrote:

I understand that you are trying very hard to get this big valve head off of
your hands.

But, how many times does this list have to see it?  I'll help you out...
here's one more time.  Hopefully, it will be enough.