Re: fog light bulb replacement

That connector on the back of the lamp is *itch to
remove, if I remember correctly you need to squeeze
that damn thing really hard from both sides. Then
twist off rear of the housing and take it apart.
Once you open the housing from behind you can just
slide the wires from their posts, inside the lamp is a
spring that keeps bulb in place, squeeze the spring on
one side of the bulb and take it out. Good luck.

--- Patrick Pak <d_stick2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can anybody give me tips on how to replace the fog
> light bulb on the passenger side? I tried to take
> the unit out of the bumper but the screws are just
> spinning in place. Also, I tried to go through the
> vent under the turn signal and foglight unit but i
> don't know how to detach the wire. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> TIA,
> Patrick

=====