Re: [H2O] ***3rd Annual Superbowl Gathering - Full Steam Ahead***

HEY Chris, I'll be there.  Sounds like it'll be lots of fun for us plus we'll
be helping a good cause.  I know a couple people who are suffering from
Juvenile Diabetes.  I'm glad I can help out.  I hope lots of people will come
and participate in this gathering.  I understand that 1552 is one of the
participating vendors?  Can't wait to see you and others there.

    Later DAVE