Re: Scraping noises in steering column.

i've had the same problem since i've had my car (1.5 years), and the sound
comes and goes, regardless of temperature. i took it to the dealer when it
was under warranty, and they said they lubed the horn contacts, but of
course, that didn't solve anything, and i didn't bother taking it in again.
sorry i'm no help, but thought i'd share my similar experience...