Re: Cherry 1987 16v for sale

I looked at the car when Alex first bought it, and
have to admit it was the cleanest 16v gti I have EVER
seen.  $5,000 is a great price for this car.  Alex,
may I ask why you are selling it?

denis g.
87 gti 16v 2008cc
01 jetta vr6

Sorry for ths spam but I want offer you all dibs
first.

1987 VOLKSWAGEN GTI, This car is in amazing shape, you
may ask Matthew
Yip
privately.

You will rarely see a cleaner version on the road
today. Meticulously
maintained. This car has been modified to a 2 liter
16v block with a
1.8
liter head. Stainless Steel catback Techtonics
Exhaust, w/ Borla
muffler,
Mille Miglia Spider 15" rims, Rallye Quad headlight
set-up, Bilstein
Sport
suspension, VR6 strut mounts, H&R lowering springs,
Techtonics fuel
enrichment, neuspeed short shifter, limited slip
differential, K&N air
filter, modded air box, new dash, new JVC 45 x 4 watt
stereo, polk
speakers.
I have receipts for everything. I buy everything from
either Potterman,
or
Mark at Adirondack.  I could ask him to pull a full
history of all my
invoices.  The odometer reads 130,000 but the engine
has far less due
to the
swap from a 92 Passat. The car is show ready.
Pictures on request.
Timing
belt was changed when odometer read 118,000.
Transmission seals are
new,
water pump is new. A/C needs recharge. Contact me at
alexz@drintl.com
for
details. mileage: 130000, $5,000.00, (202) 722-8615.

Thanks all

Alex Zartman

=====