it may be sold, but I still have questions

The buyer called me up today... seems there was water in the car this am. It
rained here in VA for the first time in awhile recently (before I turned the
car over), with no problems. It rained some more over the last few days of
my ownership - nothing. Now I turn it over and this happens.

I survived two years in WA state with nary a wetness problem. Any ideas? The
person said they used to have a Golf and needed to have the sunroof drains
cleaned... Sound related? Any ideas? They said the water was in the trunk
and back seat...

I know it's off my hands now, but I want to help them out...