Re: Badgeless Grill....

I heard that George Turner has a new look on his Jetta................I
think that we should all chastise him until he post some pics.

I also heard that George was nominated as: West Coast Playa of the year, now
that his ride is all put back together. Of course this is only a rumor, and
I cannot substantiate these claims.

Just my $0.02

chris collier
collier@iglou.com