Re: 1999 Jetta GLS V6

> What are the symptoms of a bad coil pack?

Little power, weak acceleration, rough idle, Check Engine light ... all of
the above will happen during wet/humid weather. A great way to test is to
take a spray bottle full of water and spray a fine mist over the coil-pack
and plug wires at night, with the engin running. If you see/hear sparks and
witness the engine stumble, then you have an arcing coil-pack.

Cam.

--
    Cameron Silver:                  **     I healed             *  ,_~o
           cameron@buzzneon.com      **          a piano?!       * /  //\