Re: John's Engine Flush...

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Gregory Krueger wrote:

> John...
>
> How many miles are on your motor now?

84K and change.  Mobil 1 since about 54 or so.  If I go 10K between
changes with Mobil 1 (which with the service intervals of 15 and 30K
doesn't always happen) I need to add a quart once.  Which is pretty good
for an engine on Dino oil for so long.

The only unsual maintenance I have had to do is coming up...every couple
of years I have to get a new seat cushion and get the upolstery place to
put it in.  I'm a really big guy and I crush the seat.  But since I got
leather and lexol it religiously the leather is fine. :-)

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/